Automate User Access Management / Onboarding Offboarding
For large companies with thousands of employees the process of bringing on new employees can become complex, time consuming, costly and fraught with risk when the inefficiencies in on-boarding are tallied up. HR may own the records for new hires, but many functional areas with their enterprise systems are involved in providing application access, security badges, building access cards, IT access, working email accounts, company portal access, access to warehouse, production facilities or finished goods inventory. Sometimes getting all this right for each employee can take weeks and even months. How do you decide when someone now has too much access? Or how much risk is involved? The costs of these inefficiencies can add up to thousands of dollars per employee.
AlertAccess is an intelligent user access management and provisioning application. Unlike other access control applications that operate in silos, AlertAccess can analyze risk across multiple domains that include IT Systems, Physical Access Control Systems and Industrial Control Systems to detect and monitor risks prior to enabling user access. AlertAccess correlates information from HR applications, Identity Databases (HSPD-12, TWIC data, e-Verify and even no-fly lists etc.) to detect terminated or flagged employees and to validate required certifications in real-time just prior to the provisioning process. AlertAccess delivers key capabilities to conduct risk analysis prior to provisioning for multiple systems to address theft, fraud, sabotage and insider threat.
- Single interface for access - unify and manage access requests from multiple systems like IDM, GRC, Facilities and Directory Services in one application
- Conduct upfront risk analysis – check HR records, background checks, certifications and policies for compliance
- Business Friendly - powerful yet easy user interface allows business users to manage access risks
- Automate Access – policy-based access recommendations based on job, role, location etc.
- Streamline Onboarding / Offboarding – Manage IT access, physical access to facilities and assets as well as plant and production controls (for asset intensive industries). Built-in approval workflow.
- Streamline complex employee lifecycle process – gain efficiency in handling access requests across multiple systems and assets that are normally time consuming, complex and costly
- Intuitive Business Context – business functions can make access decisions instead of just rubber-stamping approval
- Manage Risk – employee and contractors can be assessed for risk in the same application
- Compliance Efficiency – policy enforcement and assurance for compliance