Intelligent Risk Visualization and Management
Business managers first and foremost need to remain focused on delivering operational results. They don’t want to worry about the underlying technical details -- such as security and controls governing access to data, assets, and physical locations. IT on the other hand feels that when it comes to security they need to babysit the business function and always watch what they are doing. The business side finds that IT authorization processes take too long.
Reports of potential security violations are often technically complex and riddled with jargon, transaction codes, and confusing remediation alternatives. Unable to interpret this technical complexity, business managers must rely on IT to translate and explain, which can add hours, days, even weeks to the approval process. It is increasingly common to see marathon project meetings between business and IT.
AlertInsight, bridges the divide between Business and IT, and makes analyzing and remediating risks easy and understandable. A single mouse-click in AlertInsight can save you hours or days that you would otherwise spend in time-consuming tasks such as risk remediation. Drilling down on a risk item can show the details of processes, transactions, roles with permissions and the users all in one screen. AlertInsight delivers powerful actionable response to risks.
- Search for various entities like users, roles, risks, controls etc and see the relationships through a visual representation with drill-down
- Quickly and visually identify security and compliance violations and exposure points; and remediate these violations.
- Automated security and compliance data extraction from ERP, IDM, HR and GRC systems for analysis
- Actionable visualization through which changes can be made to users, roles, risks and simulated before those changes are performed in the target systems
- Easy to understand - Business and IT can get aligned by viewing a common set of data.
- Quickly identify risks and exposure points
- Reduce compliance costs up to 50% by eliminating expensive and time-consuming risk remediation exercises
- Leverage existing infrastructure and GRC investments including controls and rules
- Study the impact from changes prior to investing in remediation actions
- Render a comprehensive view of risk combining logical and physical security
- Automate compliance with industry-specific regulations and standards
- Reduce audit preparation time and cost