“Conserve your capital, preserve your sanity”
In a volatile economy, most organizations today are re-prioritizing spending to adapt to the vastly changing market, but also are adapting to newer, more efficient technology. In the efforts of increasing efficiency within enterprise operations, organizations are considering the business advantages of converging towards Solution as a Service. SaaS solutions, commonly seen as CRM tools, are deployed over the internet, purposely built to help organizations spend money towards competitive advantages rather than upfront infrastructure costs. Users simply “rent,” “subscribe to,” or “are granted access to” the applications from a central provider of their choice.
Similarly, the AlertEnterprise solution set is offered through a SaaS offering which entitles companies to decrease upfront costs on the road to increasing efficiency within security, compliance and overall operations. More organizations are moving towards an internet focused approach to address specific requirements such as User Access Certification, Role Management, Compliance Automation and many others, realizing that these processes can be successfully accomplished without upfront capital investments, or putting a burden on IT departments for supporting costs.
With Alert-On Demand, organizations can maximize existing technology investments, enable a unified business layer across multi-platform applications, while still providing continuous controls monitoring that helps to eliminate insider threat, reassuring protection from theft and sabotage. AlertEnterprise delivers a unique purpose-built architecture with flexible integration capabilities which are designed to support complex organizational infrastructure requirements, benchmark practices, and customized workflows. Converge over to SaaS solutions to deliver true security at minimum costs, more importantly, empower business users with intuitive dashboards and integration, while easing the burden on IT.
AlertEnterprise On-Demand Capabilities
- Redundancy: Single point of failure eliminated, 24x7 continuous operation.
- Dedicated Infrastructure: State of the art infrastructure, professionally managed data center.
- Scalability: Organizations can start at a departmental or business unit level and then scale‐up across the enterprise.
- Security: Best practice security standards and guidelines.
- Data extraction options: Agent-less with automatic process. Additional options include SaaS-Client Agents and othersbased on security or performance requirements.
- Hosting Options: AlertEnterprise Datacenter, Amazon Cloud, Go‐Grid, Google and Salesforce.com.
- Networking Options: VPN (Virtual Private Network): Client to Server, Server to Server VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network).