Intelligent Enterprise Visitor Management
Regulations, standards and company security policies are highlighting the need to monitor physical access to facilities, systems and critical assets. Enduring security requires conducting instantaneous risk analysis including criminal checks, background checks and validation against do-not-admit lists. Enforcing physical access policies based on the classification of the type of visitor is the key to securing facilities and eliminating the risk of an incident.
The generally accepted paper-based method of receiving visitors into the lobby or guest registration area does not allow for any pre-arrival risk analysis, automatic checking of credentials or validation against a "do not admit" list.
AlertEnterprise delivers the ability to conduct real-time risk analysis based on the multiple information sources including criminal history sources including enterprise applications, identity databases, identity and access management systems, Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) and other security applications controlling access to facilities and critical assets.
- Automated Visitor Access Approval
- Real-time risk analysis
- Validation against Do- Not-Admit list
- Automated, policy-driven background check
- Pre-authorization with sponsor approval workflow
- Self-service requests for visitor pre-enrollment
- Fast and easy visitor check-in for individuals and groups
- Access Control and PACS Integration
- Manage multiple visitor types
- Visitor Activity Logs and audit report
- System generated picture insert and One-Click Badge Printing
- Automatic compliance enforcement with visitor audits/reporting