AlertEnterprise Oil & Gas Industry Solutions
Companies are challenged with securing their plant applications from exposure created by integration with the business. The plant no longer operates in an island. Most security technologies have been developed for corporate networks and cannot be installed in real-time environments without impacting operational reliability. AlertEnterprise delivers an add-on solution that can secure enterprise IT applications, plant applications and deliver a continuous monitoring solution that can prevent sabotage, acts of terrorism and other malicious incidents.
AlertEnterprise is the only software that can uncover security threats across IT systems, physical access controls and industrial controls without adversely impacting the performance or reliability of the industrial process and provide real-time incident response and situational awareness.
To address insider threat, AlertEnterprise conducts background certification checks and conducts risk analysis prior to enabling access to critical areas, assets, devices and applications needed for operations. Additionally AlertEnterprise ensures that terminated employees no longer have physical or logical access to system, facilities and assets. Companies that are trying to do this today have procedures that are manual, time consuming, costly and cannot scale.
- Applications and systems controlling large oil and gas industrial processes are complex and are usually spread over large geographies.
- Most of these processes run non-stop and are fine-tuned to deliver performance and reliability.
- Modification or replacement of these systems e.g. processes controlling chemical plants, oil and gas production, pipeline transport of oil and gas, production and retail distribution of energy, usually only occurs after a 10-15 year use cycle.
- Many of the systems in place now were not designed with security in mind.
- Identification of blended threats across multiple domains of IT, Physical and Industrial Controls.
- Risk Visualization and Remediation
- Geo-Spatial Risk Monitoring and Incident Management.
- Compliance Automation for regulations and standards like CFATS, NERC CIP, NIST SP800, MTSA, C-TPAT and ANSI / ISA 99, as well as business regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and FERC.
- Monitoring of Insider Threat and employee / contractor access.
- Streamlining On-Boarding / Off-Boarding processes.
- Software add-on layer that works with existing applications.
- Deliver true security across all facets of the enterprise.
- Visualization enables better alignment between business and security objectives.
- Faster response to unfolding incidents minimizes adverse impact to business.
- Remedial action strategies deliver knowledge to responders allowing managers to focus on mitigation.
- Deliver active policy enforcement along with regulatory compliance.
- Reduce compliance costs, protect reputation and eliminate fines.